Sunday 26 December 2010

Like all Brits, possessed with the weather

Well, I have been celebrating the holiday with my neighbour. Very quiet but nice. Good food and wine. I hope you all had as good a time as me. Unfortunately, the weather has been atrocious for the past month. I expect most of you who bother to read my ramblings, are aware of this awful weather we have had in the UK.
As I have mentioned before, I live in Mid Wales where the weather has been the worse that I have lived through for many years. No way out from the village. Two ways out down very steep slippery single track roads, covered in heavy snow and icy ( -22f on some days, I prefer f to the C we have been lumbered with).
So I have been housebound for the past few weeks and getting to know this new Broadband I have ( Satellite) kind. Fast, and a lot better than 26 kbps I was with dial-up.
Have managed to take a few photo's from the house. mostly taken through double glazing. Sorry for not having cleaned them for some time, but the thought was there.
Will close and let you form your own opinions with what I have said.........odd-job

No comments: