Saturday 12 March 2011

Book Review


I refer to my Blog regarding my reading of Stieg Larsson’s “ The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” and the two others in the Trilogy. As requested by several persons who looked at my Blog, I give this as my impression of the books. I have finished the first, and look forward to the remaining two. As mention by others, if they are as good as the first they will be worth the read.

I am not a professional viewer, but, if I were, I would be hard pushed to give an opinion without giving the ’game’ away. There are Seventeen expert reviews inside the cover of the first book:; all positive that it was an eye opener from a Swedish Author. I agree with them all.

The book I read has Murder, Finance, Stock Exchange, Sex ( of course) a Dysfunctional Large Moneyed Family, Law, Government and Travel. I recommend them as being a good addition to any library.

No comments: