Saturday 16 July 2011

Been away for a while, Just a few pictures for now.





I hope these will show a few things that make up my days. Some funny, some just what I see when out and about. The lake is 'Talyllyn', not far from me. Walking on water, the third man to do it, as they say. Th cat?, my nieces pet. She also took the photo ( She, not the cat!). The lady with the big coat has lost a lot of weight in the past few days. She was sheared by my nephew along with others. From a size 20 to a size 8, in ONE DAY?. Hows that for a diet!!! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Cutis Medical said...

That is really very funny must say it is just that I cant stop laughing after looking at these.
Cheek Filler

Unknown said...

Nice pics . Thanks for sharing such nice post.
mineral make up

Anonymous said...

These pictures of yours are really very impressive and cute looking.I certainly enjoy reading this blog of yours
Cosmetic Surgeries