Saturday 15 January 2011

Cameras

I forgot to enter Wendy the Wool in a recent Blog. Hope she comes up in the right place
Looking at the new cameras for 2011 I notice the Fujifilm HS 10. Price quite handy. I have three FinePix cameras, two SLRs and a small one for the pocket. The SLRs are rather heavy but ideal when I want to do some serious photography.
I was able, some years ago, to get various lenses for them, which fits the two SLRs. I took up photography many years ago whilst working in Africa. Old films then, not digital. Then I used to develop my own, but now 5 minutes on the computers and I have a nice library. Such is life.

3 comments:

Cutis Medical said...

That really very funny for the first time I have seen something like that.
Aesthetic clinic

Unknown said...

Pics are stored memories.Nice and strange pic. Thanks for such nice post.
organic salon

Anonymous said...

This blog of yours is really very cute and definitely the description about the camera is nice.I definitely enjoyed the blog
Breast Enlargement Surgeon