Saturday 1 January 2011

Just thinking about the year ahead

I have been sitting here just wondering about life in general, of all the things I have done, and hope to continue doing, for many more years, but all in the lap of God I suppose.

The seasons come and go with regularity. I know that we have had a pretty vile winter so far, but I thought a couple of photos would cheer us up.

The rabbits are wild ones who inhabited my garden, and still do, over the past three years. They were young ones who, in turn became adults with the usual outcome. The sheep with their lambs I took during the summer and named it "Afternoon Siesta under the Hawthorn Trees" And the wintry one was my village a couple of weeks ago. I think this links us all to the seasons. In farming they never vary. Each month brings in a different event. Have I made myself clear? I am not a Word Smith like a good friend of mine but I try my best. I wish you all a Healthy New Year. Bye for now..



No comments: