Sunday 2 January 2011

Made a mistake somewhere


Hello again friends, Yesterday I published a blog after doing it all alone for the first time. Somehow I missed out on the message ( as in this box), so I will repeat and see if the original can be repeated.
I was just wondering about all that I have done with my life ( and that which I haven't). Thinking about all the years ( quite a few of them now and another date coming up in a few weeks) as how they all varied. Quite different to what I have been seeing over the past 36 years I have lived in this farming community in the Cambrian Mountains of mid Wales, my late wife's homeland.
The seasons change on a regular pattern, different to my early life. The Rabbits in my garden,
The sheep enjoying a siesta during last summer, and the recent snow as seen in my village.

All different to my earlier years. I wouldn't change them for a million pounds.

Hope this time I do it right

No comments: